.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dance



I never win anything. Maybe that's why an email announcing me as the winner of 2 tickets to a performance at the Joyce Theater went unnoticed until last week when I was cleaning out my email box. The email had been sitting there for (wait for it)... seven months!
The window to claim it had expired - but having nothing further to lose, I replied to the email explaining that I was a bit tardy getting to my emails and by some chance would I still be able to claim those tickets? They were very kind, and so this past weekend we attended a free performance at the Joyce.
Here's a performance by one of my favorite companies, Pilobolus.

Video credit:
Pilobolus and Trish Sie (co-creator of last year’s Grammy-nominated Pilobolus/OK Go video and live dance, All is Not Lost) join forces again to create Sie’s brilliant new OK Go video Skyscrapers as a work for live stage

1 comment:

  1. I love Pilobolus too. Marvelous vid. Watched it twice! Will probably watch a few more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete